The mounting bracket is the bracket fastened to the ceiling used to support the garage door track.
Door tracks house and guide the rollers which ensure smooth travel of the garage door panel.
Door springs are used to counterbalance the weight of the door making it easy to open and close.
Overhead Door Sensor is a device that detects an object on the doorway which prevents the door from closing. If a person or object blocks the doorway and the sensor detects it, the door will re-open and stay open until the object is removed.
Pacesetter Warranty Policy:
- Door dents, paint chips – dents and chips that are noted on or prior to Occupancy will be repaired. Dents and paint chips not noted on Occupancy are considered “normal wear and tear”.
- Gaps at top and sides of garage door – notify Pacesetter Warranty to have the gaps closed.
- Gaps at bottom of garage door – the bottom seal is rubber and over time can lose its shape. This is normal and is considered normal wear and tear. Keep the bottom seal free of snow and ice for prolonged life of the seal.
- Garage opener note functioning – contact Pacesetter warranty during the warranty period.
- Garage door is noisy – refer to your door manual for homeowner maintenance.