- Riser – the vertical section between the treads of the staircase
- Treads – the top surface of the step or stair
- Stringer – the piece of frame work that supports the risers and treads
Temporary stairs will be installed until concrete is poured (seasonal). Permanent stairs will be measured and ordered or at times possibly built on site.
Pacesetter Warranty Policy:
- Screws sticking up – notify Warranty during the first year only.
- Boards splitting – notify Warranty during the first year and provide photos so we can determine if repairs are required.