Bi-folds are a closet door with two folding panels.
Homeowner maintenance and operation:
- Always open and close one door at a time. Moving both doors at the same time can cause them to catch on each other, resulting in paint chips or mis-alignment of doors.
- Ensure clothing or other items do not get caught between the doors.
- To open, gently pull the handle directly towards you for a smoother movement of the door.
NOTE: If the door comes off the track, place the top pivot in the pivot hole, slightly lift the door, and then seat the bottom pivot in the jamb bracket.
- Insert the snugger guide into the track.
- Depress the guide pivot to fit inside the track.
Pacesetter Warranty Policy:
- Door jamming – improper operation. Pacesetter Homes will do a courtesy adjustment at the 3 month or 1 year warranty visit if requested.
- Paint chips – improper operation. This is normal homeowner maintenance.
- Door alignment – Pacesetter Homes will do a courtesy adjustment at the 3 month or 1 year warranty visit if requested.