Soffit – The underside of the exterior of the roof/fascia
- Facsia – a cap for the end of the rafters outside of a building used to hold the rain gutter.
- Batten – a decorative trim made of aluminum or wood that surrounds windows, doors and other features on the exterior of the home.
Pacesetter Warranty Policy:
- Dents or cracks – any issues identified at Occupancy will be repaired. Any damages after Occupancy should be reported immediately so we can notify the responsible trade.
- Incorrectly installed – we will repair if identified during warranty period.
- Blown off – if caused by storm systems, this is homeowner insurance coverage (even if within warranty period).