Pacesetter Homes is a single-family business unit of Qualico and we are seeking a Sales Administrative Assistant to join our team.
Reporting to the Assistant Sales Manager, the Sales Administrative Assistant is responsible to ensure that efficient sales procedures are in place. The incumbent coordinates a variety of sales information to different departments, along with data entry. The incumbent reports to the Assistant Sales Manager and interacts with the Assistant Sales Manager on a day to day basis. The incumbent provides support and coordination to the sales and administration teams.
- Invoicing, including designer and sales expenses.
- Receives all incoming invoices and expenses from employees/clients/partners.
- Ensures information is properly tracked, logged, and accounted for.
- Process all deals, addendums, deposits, removals, cancellations, lot holds, and realtor deals. Including uploading all relevant information into SharePoint and other computer programs as directed.
- Track all deals, removals, cancellations, and developer promos. Follow up on expired deals, lot holds, late deposits and process online refunds.
- Show home and sales center set up, through office coordination and planning.
- Prepares Show Home documents and other requirements for openings.
- Book and coordinate audio-visual requirements and cleaning staff.
- Build Spec Home Files, with assistance of Production Coordinator.
- Liaise with sales team regarding what they want in the spec home.
- Coordinate Sales Administration listing new properties; maintain, update and replenish listings.
- Monitor completed specs and relay information to show home coordinator and other stakeholders.
- General and varied administrative tasks as needed, ranging from ordering coffee for show homes to taking minutes at sales meetings.
Education & Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2-3 years administration experience, preferably increasing in responsibility.
- Real Estate, construction or related experience is preferred.
- Computer skills are mandatory. Microsoft Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access & Outlook.
- Strict attention to detail.
- New Star software experience is preferred.
- Organized and strong time management skills.
- Works under Assistant Sales Manager.
- Works in close cooperation with sales, drafting, and management staff.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.