Pacesetter Homes Careers
Pacesetter Homes has been recognized as an industry leader for innovation, style and design. We are constantly striving to deliver homes that feature timeless elegance, modern functionality and refreshing lifestyle options. View our listing below of Pacesetter Homes careers.
Backed by the industry’s best sales-to-possession customer service programs, we take great pride in setting the pace which the home building industry strives to maintain.
Our goal is to be Number One in both Customer Satisfaction and Quality.
Why Choose Pacesetter Homes?
- Competitive salary (based on skills, knowledge & experience)
- Fantastic benefit package for full time employees
- A challenging and progressive work environment
- Opportunity for career growth
- Culture of caring
- Outstanding staff events
- Opportunities to ‘give back’ to the community
Currently we are recruiting for:
Reporting to the Assistant Sales Manager, the Sales Assistant contributes to the success and effectiveness of Qualico by providing sales support exclusively to Pacesetter Homes. The Sales Assistant provides sales support to the Area Sales Manager to ensure the daily operations of the show home is maintained. The Sales Assistant provides exceptional customer service to existing and potential clients at all stages of the home buying process.
- Administrative support, timely paperwork handling throughout the buying process
- Keeping track of the deposits and down payments
- Meetings with the clients for custom projects review and color selection
- Review with the Area Sales Manager and/or client if there are any concerns
- Communication with drafting department with any project changes
- Managing office supplies and brochures orders
- Tracking possession dates and assisting with the process
- Ensuring the show home is kept tidy and presentable
- Reporting any concerns and repairs required to the respective Manager
Candidate Experience & Qualifications
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum educational requirement – Grade 12 Diploma, preference given to post-secondary graduates and/or relevant sales experience
- Computer skills are mandatory; Microsoft Office – must be fluent in all programs (specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access & Outlook);
- Experience working with New Star Sales and remote access systems is considered an asset
- Knowledge of New Home Industry and experience in New Home Sales is an asset
- Accurate keyboarding and data entry
- Highly organized and excellent time management skills; self-motivated
- Ability to prioritize quickly and effectively
- Ability to grasp potential issues, problem solve and adjust workload & timelines based on priority changes in a fast changing market
- Understanding of confidentiality requirements in relation to new home sales
- Must have clear criminal record check
How to Apply
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.